Updated: June 18, 2008
JUPITER-2 DIORAMA #28 (JERRY VONMUELLER)
Lost in Space Jupiter-2 Polar-Lights 12 inch
model kit, with customized features including.
* Two Levels ~ With Mini-Robot! in Magnetic-Lock
for fun not perfect.
* Scratch built-parts: Various-Decals Both
Levels / Painted-Highlighting.
* Custom Pilot-Seats On Level-One.
* Also On Level-1: Cut-Out in Wall with Anti-Gravity
* Freeze-Tubes Enhanced With: Aluminum Border Under
Metal Ring At Top.
* Silver-Edge Center-Front Pilot Window-Panels.
* Elevator Cut-Out Open-Look More Realistic: With
* Power-Core Edges Have to Be Painted By Hand With
* No Lights in Power-Core & Landing-Legs are stationary.
* Dome-Light Button Just Under Roof Makes Blinking-Lights
Jupiter-2 space ship built model, not a toy. For serious
collectors only. Built and created by master model and robot
builder, "Jerry VonMueller".