Updated: January 07, 2009|
Warning! Warning! B-9 Robot Coming thur from televison
history Classic 60's series Lost in Space. Newly just
built from the Masudaya YM-3's 80's issue model kit
made in Japan.
With CUSTOMIZED-FEATURES - Includes:
This hero B-9 Robot painted color-scheme after first
season black & white television.
Bottom-Platform Added Rolling Wheel-Action Switch Between
Lower Back Legs. Works Great: Powered By Three AAA-Batteries
Sits In Bottom Of Legs.
* IMPORTANT Custom-Feature: First Season B-9 Made Squatty-Look
By Removing One Leg Ring. Was Accomplished Very Smart Way As
You See From Photos It is Perfect & Sturdy. The Masadaya Robot
Look Is Too Tall As It Was Based On The Stunt Robot With
Fiberglass Legs. Here Robot Shown With Unfinished Masudaya
Robot to Show Difference of Shorter Leg-Effect!
* Robot-ARMS: Replaced With Black-Rubber Coil Flexible-Look.
* POWER-PAC: Enhanced With Added Frame-Work Etc
* Brain-Detail Highlighted With Carved Out Pattern & Star-Sensors
* Control-Plate Square-Buttons Have Decals With Printed-Word
* On Control-Plate: Top TWO BIGGER BUTTONS Replaced With-Magnified
* White Blinking-Lights: Lite-UP: CHEST & BUBBLE HEAD & TWO-Custom
* Lights-Operate: ON-Off Switch Just Under Control-Plate. Powered
From Newly Provided Eight AA-Battery-Pack Located In Robot Torso.
Robot Does NOT Have Voice-Box As Batteries For Lights Take Up that
* Beautiful Paint Job Metallic-Silver Barrel & Platform / Matte-Black
Legs & Treads.
* LIGHTS & WHEEL-ACTION Work Independent of Each Other As Lights Can
Be On Just For Display: With No-Wheel-Action / Why it has two Switches!
Watch Him Blink! Watch Him Go! Sit With Him & Watch The Show! Bubble
Created by, Robot Master Artist, "Jerry VonMueller".