Updated: January 13, 2018
TIME TUNNEL ORIGINAL BADGES
1) An exceedingly rare prop "Time Tunnel" badge from the Irwin Allen science-fiction television series of the 1960's. This was worn by members of "Tic-Toc" and each one had a different number on the front. I don't know who specifically worn this badge? It is constructed of a custom cardboard piece inside within a plastic holder, taped together. It is a great piece of Irwin Alleniana. This came from a personal collection of SCIFIHOLLYWOOD, and is guaranteed to be authentic, & in fine condition.
2) Original felt cut-out emblem used for the MP helmets, & is approximately 2 inches square.
3) Complete set of original badges used on the TV series. Included are ID badge, felt pattern badges, felt badge, and embroidered badge.
4) This is an exceedingly rare piece of yellow felt on which are silk screened four hourglass-emblem designs. This gives an insight into how these were made for the show. Extremely rare, these pieces are in fine condition and are approximately 2 inches square, the larger about 6x6. These were obtained from Western Costume in 1993 in Los Angeles.
5) Original embroidered emblem that was used on the white lab coats worn by the cast members. It is also known that stickers were made for the series for "Tic-Toc" manuals and other props used on the show. As of yet, I have not seen any of these available for purchase.
I purchase this entire prop lot from Fuller French of Los Angeles, California on November 30, 2000. (*) Please note that these photos are of high resolution for better viewing of items. Please be patience on the down-loading time of these photos. Many of you have requested this, so here-ya-go!
Recently just purchase another original Time Tunnel badge used on this series. This badge has the #11378. Many thanks to Ken Calis of Orange County California for this item on 8/24/03 (*) Update this ID badge was worn by actor "Sam Groom" (Jerry Wesley)
Authentic and original an uncut wardrobe dept. felt sheet of 4 emblems from the 1960's hit IRWIN ALLEN TV Show - THE TIME
TUNNEL. Overall excellent condition! This same emlem was also used later in CONQUEST OF PLANET OF THE APES. This is an original
and authentic wardrobe element from the series/film. Sheet is 6 inches square - with 4 emblems on it.
Comes with COA from THE MUSEUM OF MOM AND POP!
Value: $250. (Individual Emblems) $800. (Uncut Sheet) $1,000-Up (Tic-Toc ID Badge)